Hey, Dog Mom. We celebrate you.
We see you out there living your best life with your pup by your side. You love your dog to pieces. You put your dog first. You spoil your dog (that’s a no-brainer), and we adore you for it, because we do the same. That’s why we founded Dog Mom Lifestyles.
Now it’s time to focus on yourself too. Time to see yourself the way your dog sees you. And your dog knows you’re absolute perfection, even if it’s a sort of imperfectly perfect that makes you a one-of-a-kind human.
Did you catch that? You’re perfect.
Dog Mom Lifestyles is here to:
- inspire you to revel in your best life
- explore new adventures
- embrace your community
- and establish some self-care in your everyday life
To get started, spot yourself or a woman you adore on our fun list of #imperfectlyperfect dog mom lifestyles.
- She’s the hardest worker. Whether she’s directing from the corner office, managing clients from the road, or orchestrating extra curricular for her kids, she still has energy to plan another adventure with her dog. She’s strong and confident, but even this on-the-go gal needs time to let her hair down.
How to nurture this dog mom: Inspire a relaxation ritual that helps melt away stress and centers her attention on how amazing she is.
- She’s the cool one. You know her. The social butterfly at the dog park. She digs her dog-focused community. Nothing makes this conversational chick happier than sharing advice, laughing over fluffy folly, and planning the next dog mom meet-up.
How to connect with this dog mom: Explore a new place where she can meet new people and enjoy conversation-starting experiences.
- She’s got magical intuition. This maven and her pup seem naturally in tune to each other. She understands what her dog needs without a single word. So she carries the weight of the world, because her dog is her world.
How to support her: Take a moment daily to celebrate her deep connection with an uplifting bonding ritual.
- She’s a dog whisper. You think she speaks Dog (and maybe she actually does). She’s an encyclopedia of information on the canine collective, and this knowledge helps her navigate her dog’s individual needs in any environment. Ask her anything (just don’t question her). She thrives when her expertise can help you and your dog too.
How to empower her: Open a line of communication where she can share knowledge with her dog-minded community.
Love this? Share on social or pass along to your community. It’s a delightful way we can cultivate our connections, energize each other, and nurture our own dog mom life.
Dog Mom Lifestyles